The Amos Institute offers the world’s leading online platform and virtual services for Alzheimer's prevention and cognitive recovery that allows you to achieve your best health from anywhere in the world. Our Cognitive Health Program will provide you with the very best instruction, support and assistance in the Bredesen Protocol. With our Comprehensive Services you will recieve individualized care from a registered dietitian (RDN) anywhere in the world, all from the comfort of your own computer.
Our program provides the highest level of support for cognitive health improvment. It includes 26 lessons, each walking you through a critical component of the Bredesen Protocol. Get access to a trove of resources including mealplans, recipes & tools to support you while you implement changes into your life.
Work directly with an Amos Institute RDN to individualize your program and maximize your success on the Bredesen Protocol. Schedule private appointments to receive guidance, customize mealplans, analyze lab work, create nutritional supplement plans and more. All services are virtual as to support you from the comfort of home.
Cognitive Health Program Details
- 26 highly detailed lessons featuring Amylee Amos MS, RDN, IFMCP where the complex science of the Bredesen Protocol is broken down in a clear and actionable way.
- Each lesson contains practical resources and evidence based strategies, as well as research and references designed to reinforce your success on the Bredesen Protocol.
- Access to weekly "Office Hours" where you can recieve answers to your questions as you go through your program directly from our registered dietitians.
- Access to your Amos Institute account which provides easy access to all aspects of your program and our support materials in a single place.
- Monthly self-evaluations to keep you on track with all the healthy changes you will make.
- The Amos Institute Ketoflex Nutrition Plan Guide, including a 7-day meal plan, recipes & grocery shopping list.
Private Dietitian Appointment
- This private appointment answers the ‘how’ to fully and properly implement the program into your life while keeping in mind your unique lifestyle.
- This service is ideal for motivated individuals who want to yield optimal results, who have specific questions about the nutrition plan, and who wish to have an expert RDN go through their routine to ensure they have fully implemented the program.
- This is a 60 minute online appointment with one of our RDNs where you will review and discuss your questions about the Cognitive Health Program (CHP) to help you increase your compliance and success.
- During the appointment our RDN will help you increase your self-awareness of habits and strengths to help you overcome challenges that have come up.
- After the appointment you will receive a brief summary of topics discussed to help keep you focused and successful on the program.
Lab Analysis & Supplement Guidance
- This service is ideal for motivated individuals who want to get the most out of the Cognitive Health Program by having the program customized to meet their unique needs.
- With this important service our RDNs will review all of your nutrition related lab work (including any previously obtained ReCODE reports).
- In this 60-minute online appointment our RDNs will discuss with you ways to personalize the nutrition and lifestyle plan to meet your specific needs based on your biochemical and genetic data.
- Our RDNs will make recommendations and provide guidance on supplements that may support your cognitive health and improve your metabolic function, including types of supplements, dosage, and sourcing.
- After the appointment, you will receive a summary of the interventions recommended so you will have a clear understanding of the supplements you need and how they are helping you to improve your cognition.
- This service can and should be repeated following any new lab work or ReCODE reports, especially for those experiencing ongoing cognitive decline.
Personalized Meal Planning
- This service is ideal for individuals who struggle coming up with meals that are compliant with the Ketoflex Nutrition Plan or who are constantly asking themselves “what can I eat?.”
- This service includes a 20 minute online appointment with our RDN to review with you your food preferences, any food allergies you may have, and your current dietary routine.
- Our RDN will assess your calorie needs, hydration requirements, and macronutrient ratios based on information gathered during your appointment.
- After the appointment, you will receive a 1 Week Meal Plan, which includes 7 days of breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and snacks (when applicable) catered to your specific nutritional needs.
- You will also receive a Shopping List which will include all ingredients needed to make all of the meals included in the personalized Meal Plan.
- This service is also beneficial for individuals who struggle with identifying proper portion sizes or who would like to ensure that they are properly meeting their nutritional and hydration needs.
ReVERSE Data Entry and Analysis
- Amylee Amos MS, RDN, IFMCP is an authorized practitioner for the Bredesen Protocol and Apollo Health. This service is for individuals who have purchased the monthly subscription service called ReVERSE from Apollo Health and wish to have the Amos Institute enter the lab work they receive from their personal medical doctor into the Apollo Health system to generate your personal ReCODE report.
- We will contact you prior to processing your ReCODE report to gather information regarding your medical and nutritional history needed to complete the report.
- A 60 minute appointment will take place once your ReCODE report is complete, in which our RDN will review your report with you page by page to explain how the information in the report can be best utilized.
- Our RDN will discuss with you the primary drivers of your cognitive decline or risk factors and identify the specific ways in which you can address each of these drivers.
- This service is best suited for individuals who have opted to enroll in the Apollo Health ReVERSE program and who need an experienced RDN practitioner to process their information and analyze their ReCODE Report.
- This service does not include the cost of the Apollo Health ReVERSE program or the associated lab work.